The Erato Top is so versatile as it is designed to wear it in three different ways! Made from a combination of Linen and natural Viscose sustainable fabrics – with an emphasis on simplicity. Wear with jeans, shorts or the matching Erato Skirt. Style with layered chains and you are good to go.
- Minimal, Timeless, Statement piece to wear it from Day to Night & create different styles. (Seasonality info: Spring, Summer)
- Hand- designed by us
- 80% Linen- 20% natural viscose (material sustainability info here)
- Ethically made in a small family business in Athens
- Regular fit, true to size
- Bra friendly
- Slightly cropped
- Loose fitting with wrap straps
- Above elbow & slightly ruffled sleeves
- We have carefully selected quality materials to be good for your body and the planet, and we have paid a lot of attention to the seams so to make sure that this piece will last in your wardrobe for years
- Timeless design
- Model wearing S/M
- Composition & Care: Machine wash 30ºC cold with similar colors, Iron at low temperature (110 ̊C)- Iron on reverseside
- Repair & alteration Service #ZeroWaste: In case you face any issues with your garment, you want to repair it, or after time to alterate it, please feel free to contact us and we will take care of it alongside with you. Read more here.