The Hera wrap skirt is named after the goddess, Hera, who was the goddess of women. Hera possessed the powers of the Olympian Gods which include super-human strength, immortality, eternal youth, and the ability to bless and curse. The Hera wrap skirt is an all time classic, yet statement piece that you can wear from day to night and create unique styles. Made from 100% Eco Tencel its feeling is smooth and airy that help you breathe and shine your unique body figure. Match it with the Hera Blazer or a shirt/ tshirt of your choice.
Always remember to choose nothing but to #WearYourself & Embrace your personal statement.
- Minimal, Timeless, Statement piece to wear it from Day to Night & create different styles. (Seasonality info: Summer, Spring)
- Made from 100% Eco Tencel (material sustainability info here)
- Hand- designed by us
- Ethically handmade in a small family business in Athens, GR
- We have carefully selected quality materials to be good for your body and the planet, and we have paid a lot of attention to the seams so to make sure that this piece will last in your wardrobe for years
- No zip, adjustable waistband
- Regular fit, true to size (If you are between two sizes, choose the smaller one)
- Mid to high rise
- Model wearing S/M
Composition & Care: *Gentle wash at maximum temperature 30°C-Wash inside out-Wash with similar colours, otherwise separately. *Iron at low temperature (110 ̊C)- Iron on reverse side.
Repair & alteration Service #ZeroWaste: In case you face any issues with your garment, you want to repair it, or after time to alterate it, please feel free to contact us and we will take care of it alongside with you. Read more here