Minimalistic and unisex. The ‘Musa Explained’ Limited Edition Tee-shirt with each of the 9 Muses in print is a casual classic tee but with a statement twist. Crafted from 100% ethically grown cotton in Greece is a fine quality garment made to last. Effortless and timeless makes it an easy-going and essential piece that you can literally wear it with anything you can imagine. Play around your style and embrace your personal statement. And always remember to choose nothing but to #WearYourself.
- Minimal, Timeless, Statement piece to wear it from Day to Night & create different styles. (Seasonality info: 12 months, 24/7)
- 100% Greek Ethically grown cotton (material sustainability info here)
- Hand- designed by us
- Ethically handmade in a small family business in Patras, GR
- We have carefully selected quality materials to feel & be good for your body and the planet, and we have paid a lot of attention to the seams so to make sure that this piece will last in your wardrobe for years
- True to size (if you are between two sizes, choose the smaller one)
- Short sleeves
- Oversized fit
- Round neck
- Plain design with MUSA print of your choice in front and on the back what she represents
- When in doubt, wear this
- Available Prints: 9 muses (who were the 9 muses? Find more here)
- Model wearing Small
Composition & Care: *Gentle wash at maximum temperature 30°C-Wash inside out-Wash with similar colours, otherwise separately. *Iron at low temperature (110 ̊C)- Iron on reverse side.
Repair & alteration Service #ZeroWaste: In case you face any issues with your garment, you want to repair it, or after time to alterate it, please feel free to contact us and we will take care of it alongside with you. Read more here.