This is a collaboration between MUSA and designer Stephan Clambaneva which represents the collective values of sustainability ecodesign and sustainable Fashion. Made from Greek ethically grown cotton (grown in Thessaly, GR) and stitched with black thread, this is your “Sustainabili(tee)” to join our manifesto for a more sustainable future for ALL. This is our sustainabili(tee). What’s yours?
- Minimal, Timeless, Statement piece to wear it from Day to Night & create different styles. (Seasonality info: 12 months, 24/7)
- 100% Greek Ethically grown cotton (material sustainability info here)
- Hand- designed by MUSA & Stephan Clambaneva
- Ethically handmade in a small family business in Patras, GR
- We have carefully selected quality materials to feel & be good for your body and the planet, and we have paid a lot of attention to the seams so to make sure that this piece will last in your wardrobe for years
- True to size (if you are between two sizes, choose the smaller one)
- Short sleeves
- Oversized fit
- Round neck
- Plain design & stitched with black thread
- When in doubt, wear this
Composition & Care: *Gentle wash at maximum temperature 30°C-Wash inside out-Wash with similar colours, otherwise separately. *Iron at low temperature (110 ̊C)- Iron on reverse side. Repair & alteration Service #ZeroWaste: In case you face any issues with your garment, you want to repair it, or after time to alterate it, please feel free to contact us and we will take care of it alongside with you. Read more here.